It would be very helpful if a grouping could be applied to custom reports. For example, if I've already created a grouping in the grouping/segmentation tool, I'd like to be able to choose from them when I create a custom report.
- color schemes (including specific colors for each section/graph)
- type of graph (pie chart, bar graph, line graph, etc.)
- x- and y-axis labels
- labels on all aspects of graphs (ex. data points)
- questions displayed (would be great to hide some questions)
- option to include word clouds for... more »
There should be the ability within the Response Viewer to dynamically search responses based on custom variable values, rather than having to go to 'Create Data Filters', creating a criteria and searching in the Response Viewer for that data set.
It would be great to pre-populate spreadsheet questions with custom variable data. Currently, custom variables can be used only on text box style questions, not with matrices.